The photo should be similar to the passport style and should be in jpeg format and will be uploaded as part of the application process.
Your photograph may be rejected and your application delayed unless it shows your:
- head and shoulders and not obscured in any way
- face clearly visible and facing forward
- glasses worn without reflective glare ( sunglasses are not acceptable, unless worn for medical reasons)
- head without any head covering, except worn for medical or religious reasons
- face against a clear background without shadow, preferably a white background.
- eye open and without red eye